Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Rough Start

...but it's going to get better. I can FEEL the "better" just around the corner. I am going to get around that corner...even if I have to CRAWL there.

First the bad stuff (If I don't vent I can't get to the good.) I went to bed at about 3:00 a.m. because I was over-caffeinated yesterday. I was over-caffeinated yesterday because I was overtired. I woke up after my brief "nap" this morning with my head pounding and my legs shaking and weak. MS? Or maybe I'm just lazy?

I fed the kids breakfast, called in sick, and drove them to school. Then, back to bed...for 3 1/2 hours! This was a dead-to-the-world sleep with no dreams or at least none that disrupted my sleep.

I'm up now, checking work email, and feeling a million times better. I have a babysitter coming over tonight so I can sign my new lease for the awesome apartment and go to a meeting in Milton. (We're moving at the end of June.) Other good stuff: I finally figured out how to change the really loud and annoying ring tone on my house phone, I ran the dishwasher with just vinegar in it and the funky smell is finally gone, and I think i may be able to get in the storage room to get out the rest of our summer stuff. Life is good.

Live without pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment