Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Neurological Visit

I am meeting with the brain doctor this afternoon. I'm afraid I'm going to get in trouble. I rescheduled the series of MRIs they say I forgot last week but I say I never knew about until I got the reminder call from MGH. I wonder exactly why I'm going today since he has no new films to read. I have to remember to tell him about the blinky lights when I close my eyes and the Uhtoff's sign vision trouble--particularly in stores. I have to mention the leg pain and the fact that I'm kind of all done with this MS thing. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. I had to laugh with that last comment about being over the whole MS thing, I told my neuro I was over the Avonex thing during our last chat and I got a little laugh and a blank look in return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how many tests, appointments, and medications I have forgotten to take, or appear for.
    Who can expect someone with MS to remember anything? I need an assistant I have been saying for a while now. Some little person that just walks next to me and reminds me of every last thing I need to do. Then I can blame them when I forget.
    Me responsible? nevah!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy and camoore, Thanks for visiting and commenting. I still having called and made the urologist appt. But now it's just 'cause I don't WANNA! :-) Are all MSers this rebellious?!
    Lazy J

    ReplyDelete