Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday--Although I don't plan to do any shopping, if I can help it!

The kids are watching Dragon Tales and I'm checking email and trying to figure out what we're going to do this afternoon. It's sunny but cold outside so I'm thinking the park. Hopefully, the library next door is open in case of potty breaks. (Very important for all of us!)

Ruby has her second kid's yoga class with my friend Nancy tonight. I'm so jealous. I haven't figured out a way to get there myself. I was thinking about checking out the Comcast On-Demand yoga classes after the kids go to bed. We'll see. So far, it's just been a thought.

Thanksgiving was awesome at Ken's yesterday. This may come as a shock to people who've known me for a long time, but I found I really enjoyed finding recipes, planning a menu, and COOKING! What the.....???!!!! What happened to Domestically Disabled Julie???!!!!! Hmmmph. Maybe she lives in a cave somewhere with Smoking, Drinking, and Drugging Julie. She just hung around a bit longer.

Ken came over last night which is why we've laid around all morning. Replenishing spoons. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment