Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tin Man Legs

Imagine you are the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz and that your knees need oil. Got it? Now, imagine how stiffly your legs move when you walk. Ok? That's how my legs feel right now. I don't think I am actually walking any differently than I normally do, but my legs feel creaky and in need of lubrication.

And, now, the $50,000 question: Is it MS?

Considering the fact that I stayed up until 3am last night, I'm guessing yes.

I wrote an article I'm afraid is sh&# about the aging workforce. (I hate that feeling of submitting something and being convinced that the person is going to come back to you and say, "Ya. This sucks!" and look at you like they can't believe you are allowed to keep your job.)

I am not a member of the group that I was writing about. I believe I am considered Generation X, by birth and factoring in the year I graduated from college. I am not a "nearing retirement age Baby Boomer." But today...I kind of wish I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment