Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Suess-wisdom At the End of a Bad Attitude Day

I just read a great quote on a work colleague's blog about battling breast cancer. I think it also fits for MS and life in general:

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.Some come from ahead and some come from behind.But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
-Dr. Seuss

Just for all of you who think I'm amazing, inspirational, blah, blah, blah. Sometimes I whine. Somtimes I eat half a tub of fat-free caramel with my finger while shopping for "Free Stuff" on Craigslist.

1 comment:

  1. The truth is stranger than fiction. Someone just would not ever think of saying "Sometimes I eat half a tub of caramel with my finger while shopping for "Free Stuff" on Craigslist" If they had not done exactly that. I love you, Julie!

    ReplyDelete