Friday, February 15, 2008

Please Tell Me This Is Not My Future

I just read a horrible article about a woman bed-ridden with MS who died in a fire. She burned to death in her bed because she was paralyzed with MS and because 911 screwed up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie:

    This story is in my neck of the woods - about ten miles from my home. Actually I blogged about it several days on my blog - from the first day it happened up until the 911 operators were reprimanded.

    You can read the outcomes on my blog at