Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cat Yak

I was about to sign off my computer, was thinking about the lunches I'll pack and hoping I will experience a miraculous cure (to my cold if not the MS) while I sleep tonight. And, then I heard it. The unmistakable sound of my cat yacking. I prepared to jump up to move the cat off the new carpet, when I realized he was on the overstuffed chair. So, now, I will add to my to-do list: Wash Cat Vomit off the Slip Cover and Throw Pillow Case.

I love my life, I love my life, I love my life, I love my life...

1 comment:

  1. I once had an English teacher in middle school whose cat threw up all over my essay. Disgusting.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and it's good to see yours. I'll be reading up when I can.

    Also, feel better. Colds bite.

    ReplyDelete