Friday, April 17, 2009

These feet are made for sitting.

My feet are still numb. It's been about a week and a half. I've had my solumedrol drip. I'm playing a really slow game of phone tag with the neurologist. The only reason I'm even calling her back is because I'm "supposed to." There is no magic pill. There is no magic anything. I have MS. No news there.

I'm taking the Fung Fah Funk bus to New York tomorrow to hang with mysself in the city and then meet up with my buddy Eric for dinner and a play. I want to wear high heels and stride down the streets of Manhattan, looking hip, sexy, and young. Probably not going to happen. But, I can walk until I need a rest and sit in a park, a cafe, or a museum and watch the city strut past. I want to be a main character from Sex and the City but, instead, I will be an extra. I'm still in the show!

1 comment:

  1. Whether you sit or strut in NY, I will be envious of you! Have a terrific time.

    ReplyDelete