Sunday, March 09, 2008

MS Awareness Week, March 10-17

From the National MS Society Web Site:

The MS movement is all about expressing what it means to you to end MS. Every person and every action makes a difference.
What will you do?

Hmmm. What will I do? I guess I will have MS. I will also continue to write about my life with MS try to focus on the funny and positive, connect with others with MS, get commitments from team members for the Accelerated Cure Project MS Scavenger Hunt, figure out what's up with the Green Team and the upcoming MS Walk, send my Lola article to agents/publishers as a book proposal, and take care of myself (vitamins, meditation, yoga, Rebif shots, no sugar, limit saturated fat, plenty of sleep, etc.).

What will you do?

2 comments:

  1. I have just read your article that appeared in lola. Thank you for lifting my spirits. I was diagnosis with MS 4 years ago. Prior to my diagnosis, I was Super Woman. I leaped tall buildings at 250 mph. Now I run at 200mph and enjoying every minute of it. Well almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Asknynyla, and welcome to the crazy land of Lazy Julie. :-) I'm glad you're still going strong. Can you be my new hero?
    Lazy J

    ReplyDelete