Friday, September 12, 2008

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

I'm very, very tired although I slept most of the day today. My legs and hips ache although I stretched and took a long walk. My eyesight is not great either especially with reading. I'm broke although I have a full-time, good-paying job.

That's the bad news.

But, since I don't plan to be a pathetic woose filling up valuable space in the blogosphere with a bunch of pessimistic whining about having MS and being a single, working-class parent, I will now switch to the good stuff. There is ALWAYS good stuff.

I have a roof over my head and enough food in the cupboards to make it to payday on Monday; Ruby, Zane and I have full bellies (we had turkey fajitas for dinner--mmmmm); my two healthy children are sitting next to me on the sofa watching Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone; I have friends and a boyfriend who love me; I have a job I like; I have a higher power; I'm sober; I have health insurance; I have filled my prescriptions already, I'm going to a Lobster Bake in Maine tomorrow and Ken's driving; and I know that tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess I'll try to pick up the slack and focus on some "pessimistic whining" on all of our behalves.

    ReplyDelete