Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Eternal Question

Is this MS or just age, lack of sleep, lack of exercise, stress, or _______________ (fill in the blank)? I am so tired that I literally closed my eyes and fell asleep for a few seconds in the bathroom stall at work this afternoon while taking a pee. I have floppy head syndrome (my name for the feeling that my neck is not totally holding up my very heavy head). I felt tingling in my right hand and my eyesight isn't great (I thought my coworker who sits maybe 10 feet away was eating a muffin and she was actually biting into an apple). I'm going to wait a bit before calling the neuro because he told me to call after symptoms lasted for 3-5 days. I'm trying to stay in the day and not imagine the steroid infusions, MRIs, etc. Just for today, I am taking my syringe of Rebif up to my room, giving myself my shot, and going to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you. My symptoms are getting worse. I caved and emailed my doctor. I hope they can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the MonSter flexing its wings. Sleep. That's about all you can do so you may as well enjoy it lol. Feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete