Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm all about giving.

I received this email from a number of friends and thought I'd share it here:

Make a donation to Planned Parenthood in the name of John McCain and/or Sarah Palin. When you make a donation to Planned Parenthood in someone's name, that person will receive a card stating that a donation was made in her/his honor.

This is brilliant!We can financially support a beleaguered organization that protects a woman's constitutional right to choose what to do with her own body AND
protestthe threat to female rights by one of our own.

Here's the link to donate.

Use the McCain/Palin headquarters address:

1235 S. Clark Street
1st Floor
Arlington, VA 22202

I've received some feedback that I have abandoned my focus of MS and life and, in its place, I've used the public forum of my blog to spew my ill-informed political opinions. Ya, so? Remember: McCain and Palin do not support a woman's right to choose, their foreign policy will keep us in Iraq longer and will make our enemies hate us more; and they do not support embryonic stem cell research which is the best hope for a cure to MS. Please register and vote for Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent idea. Life and MS is overrated anyway. I would rather forget for a while.

    ReplyDelete