Friday, November 30, 2007

Late Night TV Thoughts

Headache gone. Yay! Hands are tingling,"banding" in armpits, and wobbly neck, though. I'm not tired but my body is and I need to go to bed. I'm watching some documentary about hypersexual behavior on Discovery Health. I am very grateful that I am not a sex addict. I am also grateful that Sandra (my car barter friend) is coming to clean my house tomorrow. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other, of course, but this is the way my mind works at 12:51 a.m.

Libby came over tonight and brought me beef stew. I got teary while we talked which was actually kind of nice. It tells me that she is a good fit for pastoral counseling. I usually put on a brave face. I did some of that, of course, telling my bad jokes about finding out if I could take a "welcome to blindness" class at Perkins School for the Blind, but I also talked about some of the darker thoughts and feelings.

Nighty night. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment