Friday, November 16, 2007

Floppy Head and Random Thoughts

I slept 11 hours last night. I woke up at 9:09 a.m.--6 minutes before Ruby was due at school. Zane was still sleeping and both kids were in their jammies. Not a good start to the day, but I am moving on.

Did you ever make a person out of playdough and make the neck too skinny so the head flops over? That's what MS makes my neck and head feel like sometimes...particularly when I'm tired.

It's a good thing I was not the crazy live music fanatic I am (was?) sober when I was drinking and drugging. I would have been a messy, slutty groupy for sure. Hmmmm. Maybe that wouldn't have been such a bad thing.

That's all. Just some random thoughts for a Friday morning. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete