Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shattered Confidence

I just dropped a full jar of jelly on the kitchen floor. These are the things I thought about as I cleaned up the sticky purple goo-covered shards of glass:
  • Is it MS?
  • People without MS also drop things on the floor.
  • Now I have no jelly for my toast.
  • Am I extra clumsy because I had the fashion show yesterday and then stayed out dancing until after midnight last night with no nap in between?
  • Is it the effects of the sugar in the Halloween candy I stole from my children earlier today?
  • Is it MS?

6 comments:

  1. I think I see the image of Mary Magdalene in that toast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably a combination of all of the above. Nice looking piece of toast, shame it had to stay naked.

    Cheers,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could have been worse. You could have dropped the TOAST with jelly already smeared on it, in which case you would have been forced to decide whether or not to eat it, (and still left with a mess to clean)... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even like jelly. I don't even care!.......HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a paw-print.

    I love jelly but not when it's messy. Like on the floor and stuff. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys make me laugh...which is so much better than whining about the dropsies. :-)
    Lazy J

    ReplyDelete