Monday, May 12, 2008

Sleep?

This is not an inspirational post. I do not want to hear a whole bunch of shit about how I should focus on the positive, yada, yada, blah, blah. I know I need to do that. But first I need to whine and vent.

I'm not tired. It's late. Too late. I know, like I know my name, that I am going to be shot to hell in the morning. Like I was this morning. Then, I will drink too much caffeine to stay awake all day and it will keep me up tomorrow night. And it's a shot night. I have to inject my jiggly thigh muscle with Rebif. My living room is piled high with laundry. My sink is piled high with dishes. I haven't packed lunches or picked out clothes, and there is a load of wash down in the laundry room that needs to be put in the dryer. Did I mention I have gas? SBD gas that makes me want to leave the room. And, I'm feeling really sad about the earthquake in China and the cyclone in Myanmar. And, then I feel really guilty because those people have serious problems and I'm just a big fat, farting whiner.

I do, however, have an awesome new avatar with voice capability and you can now subscribe to my blog. You may find these things kind of annoying and cheesy but I don't and it's my blog. (Na-na-nana-na!) So, if you want to read a whole bunch of oversharing from a smelly, messy woman with a brain disease, you've come to the right place.

Speaking of the Mind Sparkles, my legs are really bothering me lately. I see the neurologist on 5/28. I vacillate between believing he's going to tell me that my MS has advanced to progressive and thinking he's going to say it's all a big mistake and there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. Except for the laziness, the gas, and the hypochondria, that is.


Keep your fingers crossed that Zane sleeps through the night and stays dry, that I actually pay attention to my alarm clock in the morning, and that my new landlord calls me tomorrow to set up a time to sign my lease for the MOST AWESOME RENTAL HOUSE in Milton. It has two toilets (an incredible feature when there are three people who need one), a laundry, a fenced-in yard, a nice kitchen, three bedrooms, storage space, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment