- Kissed the kids goodbye as they left with Mr. Ex until tomorrow night.
- Picked up Craigslist Free Stuff find in Brighton. I found an awesome Art Deco dresser and night table for Ruby's new room.
- Got my hair cut even shorter--LOVE it.
- Went to the YMCA for my first new member nautilus training session. My instructor was a stroke survivor and very good at teaching me to breathe and lift slowly.
- Did a huge grocery shopping that including invitations and goodie bag treats for Ruby and Zane's birthday party. I forgot about the dresser and night table in my car so it was interesting trying to stuff the grocery bags in around the furniture.
- Lounged on the couch and watched a very sweet movie called About a Boy.
- Need to get up now and get ready to go see my Bald Hot Boyfriend.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Posted by Julie M. Baker at 9:31 PM