Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost is Found!


I feel like I just ate a bag of jelly beans, drank a shot of peppermint schnapps, smoked a Marlboro, or better yet, a joint, was in the front row at a Counting Crows concert, or had a really, really earth-shattering orgasm. Except for the last two, I don't do those things anymore. BUT, I did just watch the season premiere of Lost and it was like a legal high.
Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, and Sayid are back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, how I've missed the island and all its weirdness. I used to fear the perception of silliness or a lack of intelligence by admitting to my love of particular television shows. No more! I am flying my I LOVE LOST flag high! I do, however, feel a little like I'm crossing a picket line if non-union writers are writing the show while the screenwriters are on strike. I think I'm gong to bury my head in the sand and think of Lost like chicken. As long as I don't see them break the bird's neck and pluck out its feathers, it sure tastes yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment