Friday, September 28, 2007

WBUR and Coffee Thoughts

Friday, September 28, 2007: At 43 years old, I have become a morning person. Is this a gift of MS? Hmmmm. After a few days with a bad attitude, I've decided to return to my practice of starting my day thanking my Higher Power for the MS (adding that I have no idea WHY I'm doing this but that I trust I WILL view it that way one day....hopefully sooner rather than later.)

I'm listening to NPR and feeling like life is not so bad. In fact, it is quite good. I could be the Texas inmate who received a last-minute reprieve from the death penalty (well, I guess he is having a good day, too...right?). I could be one of the Buddhist monks who was beaten to death while peacefully participating in a pro-democracy demonstration in Yangon, Myanmar.

I could be the mother of yet another soldier who died in Iraq. I could be Bob Oakes or Jay Clayton and have to beg for contributions during the Fall Fundraiser!

I need to wake up my sleeping children now.




I hope you have a lovely day. I promise to get back to the story of diagnosis...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment