Friday, August 14, 2009

Mouse-Envy




Several of my fellow MS bloggers have already noted this important news about Canadian researchers finding a treatment called GIFT 15 that has successfully reversed MS in mice. Thanks, everyone who I've already forgotten about because I'm on my first day post Solumedrol infusion and I'm a little sleep deprived. You know who you are and you rock as news breakers. With this one, I'm going to play like Fox News. I am taking the news item, plagiarizing your work, twisting it with sensational graphics so I can not feel so bad about being scooped. :-)


Here are all the links I could find to articles about this research. I won't try to restate what has been reported by professionals who, hopefully, do all the fact checking I have no time or concentration abilities to do right now:



3 comments:

  1. What happened to the other 14 gifts? Are they holding out on us? Here's hoping.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting...

    Love the mouse pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Came by to say hello and wish you well.
    Hope you are having a good day.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete