Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dear MS

Dear Multiple Sclerosis,
I do not regret to inform you that you will NOT my disease this weekend. You will not pass GO and will not collect $200. In fact, you must leave the premises (my body) immediately and you will not receive any severance package of any kind. I will nott miss you and will not be sad to see you go. If you contact me in any way, shape or form this weekend, I will immediately contact the authorities and have them kick your ass. I have plans and you will NOT ruin them for me. If you are desperately in need of a host body, I suggest Kim Jong Il.
Sincerely,
Lazy Julie

5 comments:

  1. Hey, how are you this morning? My name is Jeff Pile and unfortunately, you and I are members of a growing "fraternity" of people with MS. I was recently diagnosed just this January so I am a newbie to this world. I came across your blog after seeing it posted on another MS blog. I'd love for you to check mine out and maybe add mine to your list of MS bloggers. Here is my blog address: http://learningtolivewithms.blogspot.com/ I'd love to add yours to mine with your permission. Like I mentioned, I am a newbie so any advice you can offer health related of even blog related would be great! My email is jeffcats@msn.com Good luck with EVERYTHING and I hope to hear back from you soon!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! - Matter of fact after you finish with it - I will gladly whip up a can of butt whooping on Michelle ( I call my MS Michelle) She get's on my nerves all day every day! - I was diagnosed 2 months ago..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I can think of a few other people I'd like to give this MS thing to. LOL
    hope you have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can think of a few more people but that's a good one for starters.

    ReplyDelete