- Interesting article about MS and Depression.
- Exciting research discovery about abolishing relapses in MS.
- New treatment options for people with Primary Progressive MS.
- New University of Buffalo Trial to study CCSVI and MS. I feel woefully ignorant about this hot MS topic but I know there is a lot of passion in the MS community about CCSVI. I am compiling my pile of research to bring to my post-MRI visit with my neurologist in the fall, including stuff about CCSVI and the new oral meds.
- Study shows processed foods may increase risk of Multiple Sclerosis causing oral and maxillofacial symptoms.
- FDA approves Novartis' MS oral drugs.
- Merck is also seeking approval to test an oral MS drug.
- And finally, my funny favorite: A new study shows that learning to juggle can help people with MS.
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Since my UC is feeling a lot better and I have yet to start that blog (TalkingShit.com was taken), I thought I would touch base with some MS news and information I've come across recently. I hope everyone is well and enjoying the start of summer.
Posted by Julie M. Baker at 10:51 PM